“This week, the bros make predictions about the fall movie slate, talk about what makes so many Christian films bad and reach back into their movie backlog to catch up with ‘Last Days in the Desert,’ the film in which Ewan McGreggor plays both Jesus and Satan during their struggle in the desert.”
Right Click and select “Save as…” to download.
Or choose your preferred listening app below.
- Fall Movie Predictions
- Casey Affleck will be nominated for “Best Actor” for Manchester by the Sea
- Assassins Creed will become the best-reviewed video game film adaptation in the history of the genre
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story will become the second highest grossing Star Wars film of all time
- Despite changes made behind the scenes at the Oscars there will be no more than 1 or 2 non-white actors nominated for awards
- The Emperor will make an appearance in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Blair Witch will make more money than its predecessor The Blair Witch Project
- Martin Scorsese will release Silence toward the end of the year and it along with Jeff Nichols’ Loving will be the front-runners for Best Picture going into awards season.
- The Birth of a Nation will under-perform financially, but will still receive a handful of Oscar nominations.
- Inferno will be the latest sequel of the year to flop.
- Why do Christian Films Suck?
- Last Days in the Desert
- Other Links
- Where to find A.J. Harkari
- Social Media
- Cinema Bros Facebook Page
- Twitter Pages