“Like the heroes themselves, critics and audiences have been fighting over whether Batman v. Superman is good or not. The bros reveal their thoughts on the film, bring you recommendations in film and tv, and talk briefly about film news.”
Right Click and select “Save as…” to download.
Or choose your preferred listening app below.
- Film News
- Joseph Fiennes to Play Michael Jackson
- Grandma Confuses Obi-Wan for Jesus
- Batman v. Superman Rotten Tomatoes Score
- “Dark Knight Returns” Gun Panel
- Who Was That At the End of Batman’s Dream Sequence? Who is Lex Luthor Hinting at With His Final Words?
- Batman v. Superman Box Office
- Blade Rotten Tomatoes
- Social Media
- Cinema Bros Facebook Page
- Twitter Pages
2 thoughts on “CB Podcast Ep. 29 – “Batman v. Superman” Review”
I’ve read that the DVD/Blu-ray will be available in an “R” rated “Director’s Cut” version!
Is that “plus” or a “minus” in your collective minds?
The movie felt a bit overstuffed at 2:33 already, so I’m not sure an extra 30 minutes is needed. I don’t think the film needs to have a version that is rated-R either. What the film needs more than this is a “Director’s Cut” that is re-edited by somebody that knows what they are doing. A lot of the problems with the film could have been fixed in editing.